MS, Political Science & Public Administration - Dhaka University.
BA (Hon's), Political Science & Public Administration - Dhaka University.
- Workshop for Training of Trainers on Gender Analysis in Development Policy and Planning conducted by facilitator from Institute of Development Studies, Sussex, UK at Bangladesh Public Administration Training Center, Sponsored by UNFPA/NIPORT in the year 1996.
- Training on Contraceptive Technology during 20-25 March 1994, sponsored by CARE International, Dhaka.
- Training on Participatory Rural Appraisal conducted by Consultant, Tamilnadu Resource Unit, Madras, India, sponsored by CARE in the year 1993.
- Training on Trainers course conducted by EIL Trainers (Experimentation on International Learning) School for International Training, Vermont, USA, held in 1991 at BRAC Training Center, Dhaka funded by PRIP, Dhaka.
- Two weeks training course for Mid-Level Managers of NGOs held in 1989 at the Center for Population Management and Research Institute of Business Administration Department, Dhaka University, sponsored by the Asia Foundation.
- One week modular course on Training Evaluation held in 1989 at the Bangladesh Management Development Center, Dhaka, sponsored by the Asia Foundation.
- Three-week course for Training of Trainers held in 1988 at the Asian Center, Bangkok, Thailand, funded by USAID.
- Three days course for Training for Trainers held in 1988 at CWFP, Dhaka.
- Two weeks refresher course for Training of Trainers held in 1987 sponsored by Pathfinder Fund, Dhaka.
- Eight-week basic course for Training of Trainers held in 1985 sponsored by Pathfinder Fund, Dhaka.
- Four-week course on Management held in 1981 at the Institute of Business Administration, Dhaka University, sponsored by the Asian Foundation.
- Active member, Child to Child Network. In this connection participated at the Child to Child Workshop held at the BRAC Training Center, Rajendrapur organized with the joint collaboration of UNICEF and SCF-USA during 26-29 June 1994.
- Active member, Development Trainers Forum (DTF) PRIP, PACT.
- Member, National Working Group on CDD communication.
- Associate at Bangladesh Poor Women Development Association (BPWDA) , sub grantee of Academy for Educational Development (AED) working for Bangladesh Human Rights Advocacy Program (BHRAP) - January 2004 thru June 2004.
- National Consultant for training for the Community Empowerment at United Nations Development Project (UNDP) - April 2003 thru January 2004.
- Consultant at Logistics and Management Services (LMS) - April 2002 thru December 2002.
- Gender Specialist at LGED/UNDP/UNCHS - February 2002 thru March 2002.
- Consultant at SHEVA Bangladesh - July 2001 thru September 2001.
- Consultant at United Nations Development Project (UNDP) - June thru July 2001.
- Training Specialist at World Food Programme, Bangladesh - October 1999 thru December 2000.
- Public Awareness Consultant at AQUA/LGED/ADB - February 1998 thru September 2000.
- Consultant at Promoting Participation and Training (PromPT) Consulting Firm - April 1996 thru January 1998.
- Curriculum Development Specialist at UNFPA, Gender Training Project - November 1994 thru March 1996.
- Training Officer at CARE International, Bangladesh - January 1990 thru November 1994.
- Training Coordinator at Concerned Women for Family Planning Project (CWFP) - June 1983 thru May 1990.
- Training Instructor at Concerned Women for Family Planning Project (CWFP) - January 1980 thru June 1983.
- Unit Supervisor at Concerned Women for Family Planning Project (CWFP) - June 1977 thru January 1980.
- Teacher at Saint Margaret Tutorial - January 1975 thru June 1977.
- Regular Vocal Artist (Special Grade) in Radio Bangladesh since 1964.
- Regular Vocal Artist (Special Grade) in Bangladesh Television since 1965.
- Extensively traveled throughout Bangladesh in connection with performing in musical concerts, audience participation programmes (government and private).
- Performed in musical and interview programmes both government and private level in Thailand, Pakistan, India, USA (VOA) and UK (BBC).